Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Chase Fall forever



Fall has always been my favorite season. In high school I decided that someday I was going to spend life chasing Fall around the globe and still every Fall I think, "Yeah, I really should do that someday." Growing up, Fall meant picking pumpkins, grapes, peaches, apples, etc. on my grandparents' farm with all the cousins. Those are some of my favorite memories. I'm afaid the closest I can come to reproducing that for our kids is taking them to local u-pick farms. It's not quite the same, but I love it too.

Today the weather was perfect! Grace had a ball. It's hard to tell, because she just dislikes the camera.



Sorry this picture is sideways. I can't seem to rotate it in blogger, and Viv finally fell asleep, so I'm going to bed too. For now, turn your head please :)


There are also animals to look at. They call it a petting zoo, but there are signs all around saying not to put you hands through the fence or they might get nipped. So, really it's just animals in cages. But the kids still love it.

1 comment:

[alisar] said...

It feels so good after a hot, humid summer, to have fall in the air. Also, the thought of being together next month brings a smile to my face. I guess we need to start planning that.