Monday, October 15, 2007

Annie's list

Annie sneakily tagged anyone who reads her blog to answer these questions of her choosing. Here you go Annie!

1. Three biggest fears? (besides anything bad happening to a family member/child)
-calling people on the phone
-driving across bridges
-throwing up
2. When was the last time you danced?
Does doing the ballerina walk down the hall to get Grace into her bedroom count? Before that, last night me and Grace danced to Jack Johnson while she got ready for bed.
3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs?
Every once in a while.
4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why?
20. Three months in London, baby.
5. Are you a good liar?
Terrible! Though I do catch myself being a little hyperbolic :)
6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery?
I can never tell.
7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? If you don't have children, what's one thing you tell yourself you'll never do. (Psst! You. Yah, you. The one without kids. Guess what? You'll probably do it.)
Get mad at them for trivial things. Yes, I do it.
8. What's something that totally grosses you out?
earwigs. also Grace smashing bugs with her bare fingers
9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them?
frequently
10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations?
Just when sales people call.
11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states?
Annie, you have a twisted mind. I guess I'd stay as I am. Now, for a million? I'd take the weight and hire a trainer and a chef :)
12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they?
I bought some cheapo $5 Target flip-flops in Utah over the summer because the ones I wore on the plane broke. I liked the old ones better :(
13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them?
Just the ice skating. And those tear-jerker moments.
14. What's your favorite accent?
Scottish
15. What's your favorite scent?
baking brownies
16. Gum or breath mints?
Gum
17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?
Catherine Zeta-Jones
18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it?
Not a chance--I just watched Breach. Creepy!
19. Do you religiously wear sun screen?
not as well as I should.
20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives?
I'm a cynic.
21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get?
What you see is what you get.
22. Do you watch what you eat?
I watch it go right in my mouth.
23. Do you watch what other people eat?
No. Okay, sometimes.
24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids?
Yes.
25. Do you judge people who dress poorly?
Well, now I know Annie is juding me ;)
26. Do you judge people who are homely?
No.
28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete?
Medium Low
29. Favorite song of all time?
Midnight Train to Georgia by the Indigo Girls
30. Acoustic or electric?
Acoustic.
31. If you were a hermit, would you shave?
No. I barely do anyway. Never sit too close to me when I'm wearing a skirt!
32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you?
Yes. I came very close to doing it in college.
33. What was your least favorite age?
All of junior high. Plus 6th grade.
34. How many times a day do you check your email?
At least 3, often more.
35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now?
No.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you. You were the first person (other than myself) to say that they would shave their head. Maybe the Indigo Girls have had more influence on you than you realized...heh.heh. Bad joke.

And hello, you in no way dress bad. You always look cute. I can think of a number of outfits of yours that I wish I had. Do you wear tan panty hose with white sandals? No. Sequined tube tops with acid wash jean cut offs? No. Crushed velvet baby doll dresses? No. Pilgrim dresses with pointed lace collars? No. Big marshmallow vests? No. Purple velour jogging suits? No. I rest my case.

Melody said...

Just when you think you know a person :) I love Jack Johnson, the kids enjoy it when we play him in the car. And shaving your head?! Have you been hanging out with Brittany Spears?

[alisar] said...

We had a cute flight attendant on our LV/Pitt flight last week. For a minute I thought it was your sister. But the nametag said, "Tiffany" and it was Southwest. Too bad - I'm sure I could have snagged an extra bag of peanuts if it had been Kristy.