Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary (belated...)

You might not have noticed that I am special-daytarded. Can I blame it on pregnancy? My brain isn't working quite right because all the blood is flowing to the baby?

Anyway, I am so lucky to be married to Rob, and 9 years have flown by! I thought I'd copy the fun number game I've seen other people do...

1 pregnancy
2 trips to Europe
3 kids (almost)
4 years in a trailer in Iowa
5 trips to Hawaii
we'll spend 6 years in Michigan
I'm glad it's not 7 :)
8 months from our first date to our wedding
9 fantastic years together
I love you dear!!!!

2 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

CUTE. I was planning on doing this for my anniversary coming up too. HOWEVER. Mine won't include ANY trips to Hawaii... or Europe... lucky duck!

Happy Anniversary!

Jackee said...

And what about that 1 mission? Even though you weren't comps...

Happy, happy day! (And I'm sad about the HI post too, because Steve's going there without me over his birthday this year.)