Monday, May 26, 2008

This time of year

This time of year is kind of sad when you live in a ward full of students. We are losing a few good friends this year, and I am going to miss them!!! But of course, we are happy for them to be moving onward and upward. And it is a nice reminder that someday we will be moving on, too :) There have been weeks, especially in the dead of this dreary MI winter, when it has felt like time is standing still and that residency will go on forever. But Spring brings evidence that people finish and go on with life, and we are starting to feel like we can say "We made it through 2nd year!" Hooray!

3 comments:

RicAnn said...

Julie-
Hey I just ran across your blog again, for some reason I never put your link on my blog. It seems like forever since I've seen you! How are you feeling? Hope all is well.

RicAnn

The picture of the girls and your Dog is so so so cute! I can't believe how fast they're growing.

[alisar] said...

I agree. The ONLY fun thing about springtime in a transient ward is that it means you're one year closer to being done! Everything else is the pits.

Jackee said...

It feels like it will never end, doesn't it? For me now it feels like we'll never get out of the school debt. I hope you don't have that problem when the time comes.