Monday, June 16, 2008

Little foodie



Today's quote from Grace. It's actually more like another monologue. All given while pulling leaves off various plants in the little garden and placing them in a little pot.

"Now, we're going to use some scallions. If you don't have any scallions, you can use glitter. Next we'll put in some parsley. If you don't have any parsley, you can use tomato sauce or whatever else you have at your house."

I remember when I was little I read all the "Little House on the Prairie" books. At night, I would lay in bed pretending to write up my day like Laura Ingalls Wilder. I guess now everyone does that--we just call it blogging :) But I think Grace pictures herself as the host of a TV show. As long as she sticks with the Food network, I'm okay with that!


I didn't get a picture of the cooking show, but here is a totally unrelated picture that Grace took a couple of days ago. I like it.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I substitute glitter for scallions all the time...very tasty- not to mention pretty!

[alisar] said...

That picture is a perfect reflection of your life right now - a blur of babies and pregnancy. Even though it's probably NUTS right now, One day, not too distant, I imagine you'll long for it again.