Thursday, December 6, 2007

A person!

I'm still here! I'm trying to spend less time on the computer, which is a whole 'nother post. But if you've been checking our Flickr page, you pretty much know what we've been up to! As a bonus for blog-readers, here is some of Grace's recent artwork. She's been getting pretty good lately, if I do say so myself.
If you've ever seen the "Happy Monster Band" you'll see that she's done a pretty good job of imitating them, although I'm not sure that's what she was shooting for...

I try not to brag too much about Grace, but I honestly think she is just the most fantastic person ever, and I am constantly amazed by the things she does (okay, yesterday I didn't feel that way.... but that's also another post). And I hope that all parents feel that way about their children, so I will forgive you for bragging about your kids if you'll forgive me for bragging about mine :) Maybe it's because she's the lucky first child, and all of this learning and growing is new to me.

Not to slight Miss Viv, who has become delightfully interactive this week and I'm sure will amaze me just as much as Grace as she gets older. I like 3 months, it's a good age.


And here are my 2 amazing girls together. I'm sure that someday Viv will appreciate all the love that is sent her way. Ha!



1 comment:

[alisar] said...

Isn't it funny that computer addiction these days has become a real illness? I'm cutting back my time too. It's painful at first, but the throbbing subsides after a week or two. :)
I love little Gracie - she is 100% adorable. And your two redheaded girls make me think of Rob's inclination toward twin redheaded girls - not quite twins, but very close. Maybe he should open a fortune telling shop since he can't moonlight as a urologist right now.