Monday, February 23, 2009

Leaps and Bounds



This is not an illusion. But I kind of wish it were. Sammy is sitting up! Well, for a few seconds at a time. And I just can't get over how handsome he is :) How can he possibly be so old already?
Viv is reaching some milestones of her own--opening the fridge, opening the cupboard where the garbage is and throwing stuff in, barking like a dog. She can say "uh-oh" instead of "uh-uh". She has her own names for all of us: I am Mama (of course!), Rob is also Mama. Grace is Nee-nee, and Sam is Dee-dee.
Watching the kids grow up is so bittersweet!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh my goodness! He is so stinkin' cute!! Look at those eyes!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

He is just the cutest little guy!

[alisar] said...

It is especially impressive that he can sit up when you consider the size of those chubby cheeks.
He gets my vote for cutest baby ever.