Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What our future holds

The lucky city whose citizens Rob will be saving from incontinence, impotence, and infertility is.....
 Boise, ID! 
I never thought I would say these words, but I am completely thrilled to be moving to Boise. I went with Rob for his interview and fell in love with the town instantly.  I felt like I had come home (strange, because I've never been there).  Boise is like if Salt Lake and Ann Arbor--two of our favorite places--had a child.  I love it.  Love. it.


5 comments:

Katherine said...

It's not quite Portland, but you know you are only six hours away. We can make Boise a stop on our drive to Utah each summer and maybe convince you to come west and enjoy the beauty of the Columbia River Gorge!
Congrats!

Jami said...

How wonderful Julie! We are in Mountian Home, which is about 40 minutes away from Boise. I love being and Idahoan! I know you guys will too!

Jill T said...

congratulations julie! exciting stuff!

Kerri said...

wow that is great! How exciting to see some of what the future will hold!

Megan B ♥ said...

You will LOVE it! I have never heard anything bad about Boise, but plenty of good things about it from people who live there and want to die there! Congrats!! Also, the weather is better than you would think. Something about the landscape... It's actually much colder and "blowier" in the southeastern corner of Idaho than Boise...