Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kindergarten update

Grace has 2 whole days of kindergarten under her belt, and so far she seems to be doing great! The first day the bus was running super late, so she didn't get home until almost 5:00, which was SUCH a long day for her, but she came bounding off the bus so excited about her day! They talked about fish, read about fish, went and saw the fish in the principle's office. I was nervous about the transition to all-day kindergarten, I had heard that kids come home really tired for the first couple of weeks. Maybe we're still in the honeymoon phase, but Grace has come home completely energized. She gets home and is excited to play with Viv and Sam, I think they miss each other all day. Sam talks about the bus stop all day long and Viv keeps asking when Grace is getting back. I miss her, too! But I am looking forward to her having a great school year.

No comments: