Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cats

Cats

We bottled peaches this year, and to get the peaches, we drove out to a farm in the middle of farm country. They had like 4 litters of kittens running around. Grace loved it, so I let her run around outside while I went into the house to pay for the peaches, leaving the van door open so Viv and Sam could enjoy the fresh country air. When I got out of the house, I heard Sam crying, but his door was not the open one, so I couldn't see why. Grace's explanation was, "A cat got in the car." When I got to him, he had THREE cats crawling around on his tiny little lap. Which might explain his reaction here, (although he was genuinely excited about the cats):

Cats

Vivian, on the other hand, is terrified of anything with fur. Or feathers. Poor girl.

3 comments:

Abbigail said...

Oh my! Three kittens in the car!? Did you make it home with them? Or were you still at the farm? That would be Freya's dream come true. She LOVES cats.

Megan B ♥ said...

OUr Kinley is the zoologist; Tanner is scared of pets. Crew has no concept and the parents just.... don't really like animals all that much :)

Melody said...

I've been out of the loop for a while, but it's been fun catching up on your blog. Your children are sooo cute! You capture such great pictures of them. Love the story about the cats--too funny.