Monday, August 24, 2009

The Utah Pilgrimage



We just got back from the annual trip to Utah. It was a very fun trip. We were gone 3 weeks, and saw all of both of our families. I was going to do a long post with lots of thrilling details, but it is easier to post pictures on Flickr. So check that out for oodles of pictures. But for now, here is why I love Utah:

And this:

There are so many kinds of beauty. Very different from anything in the Midwest. Every time we go back to Utah, I appreciate it more.

3 comments:

Abbigail said...

lovely. I am glad that you had such a good time.

[alisar] said...

Amen to that. I LOVE St. George. I seriously want to live there. But don't tell Chad.

Jackee said...

So glad you had fun and that you were able to see everyone. Maybe next time you visit Lake Powell or St. George we can drive up to say hi. (Because I won't have a brand new baby and then all the babies can finally meet!)